Co-Creación de Valor , Laboratorios Ciudadanos y Bibliotecas
European Union Projects:
- Scientific coordinator, value co-creation and social innovation for a new generation of European libraries (LibrarIN) (2023–25) Code: 101061516.
- Scientific coordinator, understanding value co-creation in public services for transforming European public administrations (COVAL) (2017–21). EC. Horizon 2020.
Value co-creation in public sector and governance
- Rubalcaba, L., & Mureddeu, F. Which policies for co-creation in public services? (on-going)
- Rubalcaba, L., Strokosch, K., Hansen, A. V., Røhnebæk, M., & Liefooghe, C. (2022). Insights on value cocreation, living labs and innovation in the public sector. Administrative Sciences, 12(1), 42. https://doi.org/10.3390/admsci12010042
- Rubalcaba, L. (Ed.). (2021). Value Co-creation and Innovation in the New Service Economy. University of Alcala. ISBN: 978-84-88754-92-9
- Peralta A., & Rubalcaba, L. (2021). How governance paradigms and other drivers affect public managers’ use of innovation practices. A PLS-SEM analysis and model. Mathematics, 9(9), 1055. https://doi.org/10.3390/math9091055
Living labs in public sector and co-design
- Røhnebæk, M. T., François, V., Kiss, N., Peralta, A., Rubalcaba, L., Strokosch, K., & Zhu, E. Y. (2022). Public service logic and the creation of value propositions through framing. Public Management Review, 1–22. https://doi.org/10.1080/14719037.2022.2095002
- Hansen, A.V., Fuglsang, L., Liefooghe, C., Rubalcaba, L., Gago, D., Mergel, I., Haug, N., Røhnebæk, M.T., & Mureddu, F. (2021). Living Labs for Public Sector Innovation: insights from a European case study. Technology Innovation Management Review, 11(9/10): 47-58. http://doi.org/10.22215/timreview/1464
- Peralta, A., and Rubalcaba, L. (2020) Managing co-design in public services: Literature review for the Spanish case. Management des services: Convergences, contrastes et controverses. Ed. by Gallouj, C. and Paché, G. Presses Universitaires de Provence.
- Gago, D. and Rubalcaba L. (2020) The role of soft skills to leverage co-creation in living labs: insights from Spain. The Innovation Journal, Vol. 25, 2, article 1.
- Gupta, V, Rubalcaba, L. Social Networking Sites Adoption Among Entrepreneurial Librarians for Globalizing Startup Business Operations (Library Hi Tech, forthcoming)
- Gupta, V., Rubalcaba, L., Gupta, C., & Pereira, L. F. (2022). Library social networking sites for fostering startup business globalization through strategic partnerships. The Journal of Academic Librarianship, 102504.
- Gupta, V, Rubalcaba, L. (2021) University libraries as open innovation partners: Harnessing hidden potential to foster global entrepreneurship, The Journal of Academic Librarianship, 48 (2), 102432. • Gupta, V., Rubalcaba, L., Gupta, C., & Pereira, L. F. (2022). Library social networking sites for fostering startup business globalization through strategic partnerships. The Journal of Academic Librarianship, 102504.