Data of the Responsible
In compliance with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation 679/2016 onwards (RGPD), Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, Protection of Personal Data and Guarantee of digital rights and Law 34/2002 of 11 of July, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (hereinafter LSSI), we inform you that the person in charge of the personal data processed on the Website luis-rubalcaba.web.uah.es/wp.
We inform you that this Website uses a technology called “Cookies” in order to facilitate Users’ navigation, show them information of interest whenever they access our Website and improve the quality of our services. The User can find in our Cookies Policy information about the type of Cookies we use, the purposes for which they are used and the options available to control or eliminate them. In the event that the User requires additional information about the Cookies that we use on the Website, they may use the contact form enabled on the web.
What are Cookies?
A Cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer (computer or mobile device) which, among others, are intended to store, update and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their computer and, depending on the information they contain and the way you use your equipment, they can be used to recognize the user and improve the service offered.
The information collected through Cookies may include the date and time of visits to the Website, the pages visited, the time spent on our Website and the actions taken, as well as the sites visited just before and after the visit. . Through the use of these devices, the Web server is allowed to remember some data concerning the user, such as their preferences for viewing the pages of that server, name and password, products that interest them the most, etc.
Cookies affected by regulations and excepted cookies
The cookies that require the informed consent of the user are analytical cookies and advertising and affiliation cookies, with the exception of those of a technical nature and those necessary for the operation of the website or the provision of services expressly requested by the user.
What types of cookies exist?
- – Cookies Technical: These are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and use the different options or services that exist in it, such as, for example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session , access restricted access parts, remember the elements that make up an order, carry out the purchase process of an order, make the request for registration or participation in an event, use security elements during navigation, store content for the dissemination of videos or sound or share content through social networks.
- – Cookies Personalization: These are those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user’s terminal, such as the language, the type of browser through which the service is accessed, the regional configuration from where you access the service, etc.
- – Analysis cookies: These are those that, well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus carry out the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. For this, your browsing on our website is analyzed in order to improve the offer of products or services that we offer you.
- – Advertising cookies: These are those that, well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to manage in the most efficient way possible the offer of the advertising spaces that are on the website, adapting the content of the advertisement to the content of the requested service or to the your use of our website. For this we can analyze your Internet browsing habits and we can show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
- – Cookies de behavioral advertising: They are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the service is provided. solicited service. These cookies store information on the behavior of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
- – Third-party cookies: The Web may use third-party services that collect information for statistical purposes, use of the Site by the user and for the provision of other services related to the activity of the Website and other Internet services.
Cookies used on this website
List the cookie names, type, owner, function and expiration, for example:
- PHPSESSID: Technical and strictly necessary cookie that contains the session identifier. It is removed when you close the browser.
- _lang:technical and strictly necessary cookie that contains the language of the session. It is removed when you close the browser.
- ac_cookies:Technical and strictly necessary cookie that contains the value of whether the installation of cookies has been accepted. It expires in 1 year from the last update.
- _ga: Google Analytics cookie that enables the unique visit control function. The first time a user enters the website through a browser, this cookie will be installed. When this user re-enters the web with the same browser, the cookie will consider that it is the same user. Only in the event that the user changes browser, will it be considered another user. It expires 2 years after the last update.
- _gat: This cookie is associated with Google Analytics Universal. It is used for request rate limiting – limiting data collection on high traffic sites. It expires after 10 minutes.
- _utma: Google Analytics cookie that records the date of the first and last time the user visited the website. It expires 2 years after the last update.
- _utmb: Google Analytics cookie that records the time of arrival at the website. It expires 30 minutes after the last update.
- _utmc: Google Analytics cookie used for interoperability with the urchin.js tracking code. It is removed when you close the browser.
- _utmt: Google Analytics cookie. This cookie is used to process the type of request requested by the user. It expires at the end of the session.
- _utmv: Google Analytics cookie. This cookie is used to segment demographic data. It expires at the end of the session.
- _utmz: Google Analytics cookie that stores the source of traffic or a campaign to explain how the user reached the website. It expires 6 months after the last update.
Revocation of consent to install cookies such as deleting cookies from the browser
- Select the Tools icon
- Click Settings.
- Click Show Advanced Options.
- In the “Privacy” section, click Content Settings.
- Delete cookies: Click All cookies and site data…
- Do not allow cookies to be stored.
- Click Clear Browsing Data (Clear Cache).
- Close and restart the browser.
For more information about Chrome click here: http://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
Internet Explorer. Version 11
- Select Tools | Internet Options.
- Click the General tab.
- In the “Browsing history” section, click Delete browsing history on exit.
- Select Delete files.
- Select Delete cookies.
- Click Delete.
- Click Acept.
- Close and restart the browser. For more information on Internet Explorer click here: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-419/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
Firefox. Version 18
- Select Firefox | History | Clear recent history.
- Next to “Details,” click the down arrow.
- Select the following check boxes: Cookies, Cache, Active Logins
- Using the “Time range to delete” dropdown menu, select All.
- Click Delete Now.
- Close and restart the browser. You can accept or reject cookies individually in the Firefox Preferences, in the History section available in Tools > Options > Privacy. For more information about Mozilla Firefox click here: https://www.mozilla.org/es-ES/privacy/websites/#cookies
Safari Version 5.1
- Select the Safari icon / Edit | Restore Safari.
- Select the following checkboxes: Clear history, Delete all website data
- Click Reset.
- Close and restart the browser. For more information on Safari click here: http://support.apple.com/kb/PH5042
- Options – Advanced – Cookies. The cookie options control the way in which Opera handles them and therefore their acceptance or rejection. For more information about Opera click here:
- Other browsers: Check the documentation for the browser you have installed.